replace

• Submitted: Thu, December 04, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:San Diego California
Forest Hill Exotic Performance-Ron Brown
101 Grove St. Montclair, New Jersey U.S.A.

Forest Hill Exotic Performance - Ron Brown I was dupped on vehicle title. I negotiated and bought a 2003 Porsche GT2 from Forest Hill Exotic Performance in Nov.2006. Was told title would follow but never came. Just excuses. Montclair New Jersey

I purchased a 2003 Porsche GT2 from owner Ron Brown of Forest Hill Exotic Performance on Nov. 22, 2006. I traded my 2005 Porsche GT3(owned by me with clear title) plus cash for the GT2. Ron Brown delivered the vehicle to me near my home in San Diego. Once I recieved the vehicle and inspected it, I turned over cash and my trade-in with title slip. Ron promised to process the paperwork upon his return to New Jersey and then send me the clear title to the GT2 that I purschased. After numerous stories, excuses, lies and scams over the last 2 years from Ron and Christine(wife) Brown, I still have no title-just empty promises. I later hear that this business is involved with numerous similar transactions.

Nelson
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 09:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forest-Hill-Exotic-Performance-Ron-Brown/Montclair-New-Jersey-07042/Forest-Hill-Exotic-Performance-Ron-Brown-I-was-dupped-on-vehicle-title-I-negotiated-and-397780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forest Hill Exotic Performance-Ron Brown