Complaint Review: Foresters Insurance

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: ehemory — Spartanburg South Carolina
Foresters Insurance
Buffalo, New York USA

Foresters Insurance My father died January 2013. Other Life Insurance Companies have already paid but this company continues to delay. Buffalo New York

My father passed away the first week in January 2013. He had a small policy with Foresters Insurance which is apparently based in Canada but has a New York State address. My wife, sister and I have made multiple phone calls which are usually answered by what I believe to be a generic call center. Each time we call we are not able to contact the person we spoke to last. Each time we call we are told a descision will be made within the next week, month or year. When we ask to speak to someone with more authority we are told no one is available. All we get is a run around. All other companies paid within a week. If not for these other companies we would not have been able to pay the funeral home or continue to pay his house payment. Stay away from Foresters Insurance if you want your family to recieve the insurance you've paid for in a timely manner.

Edward Emory Jr.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2013 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foresters-Insurance/Buffalo-New-York-14201/Foresters-Insurance-My-father-died-January-2013-Other-Life-Insurance-Companies-have-alre-1078352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Foresters Insurance