Complaint Review: forever 21

forever 21
3880 N. Mission Rd los angeles, California USA

forever 21 ORDER NOT RECIEVED. WE CAN'T DO ANYTHING los angeles California

*General Comment: Same Happened to Me

I placed an order online with forever 21 and I put the correct billing and shipping address in the designated areas for the seperate addresses.  To get to the point.  I never recieved my order.  I called customer service the rep tell me " oh looks like your addresses were switched"  which tells me their website somehow switched it right?  I know for a face I put the correct shipping address.  Anyway she tells me go to the house see if the package is on the doorstep. so like a crazy person I go to my old address nothing.  Knock on the door nothing.  I dont even know if anyone lives there and mind you I neither work for FEDEX that delivered the package yet here I am the customer who paid, playing detective.  I call back a second day after speaking with the post office who told me "after delivery disputes are between buyer and seller".  Makes sense when the shipping error was the companys fault.  I speak to another rep who tells me the same as the first rep "after we ship out there is nothing we can do"  So end result I spent over $100 with this company and Never recieved my order nor a refund.  I just took over $100 dollars out of my bank threw it in the air and this company that already makes millions maybe billions happened to catch it.  Horrible service, Horrbile policies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2014 02:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/forever-21/los-angeles-California-90031/forever-21-ORDER-NOT-RECIEVED-WE-CANT-DO-ANYTHING-los-angeles-California-1170045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on forever 21

#1 General Comment

Same Happened to Me

AUTHOR: Christel - ()

I am dealing with this scenario right now.  I just filed my report and am waiting for it to post. Very similar situation where the addresses swapped after checkout.  I hope others who experience this come forward too. The company should look into different mail carriers but more importantly work on their online store.  Thank you for sharing!