Complaint Review: Forever 21

• Updated: Fri, January 03, 2014

• Reported By: BigE — Vadnais Heights Minnesota
Forever 21
2001 S. Alameda Street Los Angeles, California USA

Forever 21 Forever 21+, Love 21 Contemporary and Maternity, Forever 21 Girls and 21 Men Failed to honor return policies Los Angeles California

I purchased several items at Forever 21 at Rosedale Mall in Roseville MN on Christmas Eve for my wife. I was told when I purchased them that they could be returned for exchange or store credit. My wife and I went there tonight to do just that. I waited in line to return the one item we wished to return while my wife shopped.

I was told by the store clerk and the Manager that I could not return the item since it was "on Sale" when I bought it. That is not what the store clerk told me when I bought the items.

Further, the receipt also says GIFT items are Valid for Exchange through Jan 5th, 2014

Today is January 3rd, 2014

You do not get to see the receipt until after you have purchased something so you have to go by what the clerk tells you when you purchase something. It does say on the receipt that Sale items are all Final sale. But it also clearly states that GIFT items are valid for exchange if purchased after the Nov 3rd.

The manager was no help and could not have cared less if I was even there.

After refusing to do anything I found my wife (who had several items in her arms) and told her. She dropped all the items and we left the store. We would have probably spend another 100.00 if they had honored their own policies.

I will not be shopping at Forever 21 again and I encourage anyone else to also stay away.

They do not follow their own polices and also what isn't on Sale during the Christmas holiday we just had??

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2014 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-21/Los-Angeles-California-90058/Forever-21-Forever-21-Love-21-Contemporary-and-Maternity-Forever-21-Girls-and-21-Men-F-1112794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever 21