Complaint Review: Forever 21

• Reported By: I Will Call You Out — Plano Texas
Forever 21
6121 W Park Blvd B-121 Plano, Texas USA

Forever 21 No Refund Policy - it is a scam to steal money Plano Texas

We bought 3 dresses for our teenager yesterday. But, the clerkmade an error and rang one dress twice.  As I went to sign, I noticed and pointed out the error.  The sales clerk said "Ooops sorry", but said she could not refund the charge.

They have a no refund policy, so all she could do is give me store credit.

I understand what no refunds means, but this was HER ERROR!

I don't want store credit, I want my money back...

After too long of a wait, the manager came over and was rude and uncaring.  She explained their register system would not allow refunds or over rides for any reason.  So, I asked for a cash refund since their computers could not, and she just laughed...

She said I could call the corporate office and complain to them.

Rather than waste any more time on hold with this shaddy company, I will just dispute the charge n my credit card, post my experience on Ripoff Report, and tell all our friends to take their business elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/17/2013 12:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-21/Plano-Texas-75093/Forever-21-No-Refund-Policy-it-is-a-scam-to-steal-money-Plano-Texas-1051715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever 21