Complaint Review: Forever 21

• Updated: Thu, September 15, 2011

• Reported By: Kaitlin K. — Whitefish Bay Wisconsin United States of America
Forever 21
Mayfair Road Wauautosa, Wisconsin United States of America

Forever 21 Rip you off by Double Billing you then take forever to credit it back! Wauautosa, Wisconsin

I made a purchase on August 28th. The clerk ran my debit card and said the transaction did not go through. She told me to swipe my card again, which I did, and I was double charged for the transaction. I called the store and they told me to bring my receipt to the store and they would fix it. I brought my receipt to them on Sept 5th and filled out all of the necessary paperwork. It is now the 15th and I still have not received the credit as promised. I called the store on the 13th and was told someone would call me back, no one did. I called again on the 14th and was told to call them back that afternoon. They should be calling be back and not making me chase down my money!!!!! They're at fault!!!!!!. Their customer service and store policies are  so out of line. I discourage anyone from shopping there. If you do, make sure you double check your bank or credit card statement!!!!!!

They hire young girls who are clueless and don't care.... Beware of shopping there!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2011 06:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-21/Wauautosa-Wisconsin-/Forever-21-Rip-you-off-by-Double-Billing-you-then-take-forever-to-credit-it-back-Wauauto-777020. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever 21