Complaint Review: forever flawless Restaurant

• Updated: Sun, January 19, 2014

• Reported By: donlincoln — miami beach Florida
forever flawless Restaurant
210 lincoln Road Miami Beach, Florida USA

forever flawless lincoln road Restaurant Restaurant Forever Flawless on lincoln road miami beach Forever-flawless-restaurant Miami Beach Florida

*Author of original report: Miami Beach Lincoln Road Restaurant

*Author of original report: Forever Flawless Lincoln Road

Forever Flawless the restaurant on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach, Florida is not the ideal place to go eat. When I tried to go back to their restaurant on the west end the outdoor shopping mall after leaving an unfavorable reviw of the dining experience that I had because the food was rather overpriced and the filet mignon I had was not perfectly cooked.

Now I am leaving my lastest review. Last night I had ordered the rotisseire chicken and it was quite tough. The salesman tried to sprinkle some snake oil on it (figurateivly of course) but I sent it back and even though most of the food was already eaten by the time it was sent back I was only given a free desert for my dislike of the chicken,

I thought that the customer was always right? This makes me think twice. I would not reccomend you to go eat out at the Forever Flawless restaurant on Lincoln Road in Miami Beach. My opinon stands.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2014 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/forever-flawless-Restaurant/Miami-Beach-Florida-33139/forever-flawless-lincoln-road-Restaurant-Restaurant-Forever-Flawless-on-lincoln-road-miam-1116790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on forever flawless Restaurant

Miami Beach Lincoln Road Restaurant

AUTHOR: notforeverflawless - ()

Got food poisinng as a result of eating at this establishment. I feel it is important to warn others who have eaten at this restaurant or are looking for restaurants to eat at in the Miami Beach area as they should know about this.

Forever Flawless Lincoln Road

AUTHOR: Estrella - ()

Forever Flawless Lincoln Road's restaurant has reached out to me asking me about coming back into their miami beach restaurant for dinner. While the food was not all that bad the review that I left had more to do with the quality of their servers. There are many other great places to shop, eat, drink, and people watch. The staff saw my review about the quality of their service and my skin was frail when they asked for me to come back in.

Forever Flawless Lincoln Road Restaurant

In Miami there are many great places to eat so I am going to pass up the discount to come back in and save a few bucks.