Complaint Review: forever flawless

• Updated: Sun, December 23, 2012

• Reported By: JC Doc Glynn — loxahatchee Florida United States of America
forever flawless
bradenton, Florida United States of America

forever flawless several charges w/my charge card #, called them, didn't do anything to return money to debit card bradenton, Florida

I called this company to report a rip-off for charges. My wife ordered a trial bottle for free and just the shipping cost of;$4.95 and then she called and cancelled the product, because the trial never arrived. The next thing we know, we get debited for $89.00..I called these peoples toll free  and complained, and they said that is the cost of trial bottle, that Never arrived. I told them that they had obtained money under false pretenses, and they told me that we never cancelled and that they were Not going to refund our $89.00!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2012 02:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/forever-flawless/bradenton-Florida-/forever-flawless-several-charges-wmy-charge-card-called-them-didnt-do-anything-to-r-986172. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on forever flawless