Complaint Review: forever lazy

• Reported By: Miss Chris — Schenectady New York United States of America
forever lazy
PO Box 3179 Wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

forever lazy made good Wallingford, Connecticut

Spoke with company rep. She told me I was being billed for 2 orders (4 Forever Lazys) not the socks. I had placed 2 orders, one for myself and one for my daughter. Both were separated statements, with different source of payment. Per the rep, both statements showed a quantity of 2 incorrectly. It should have shown quantity of 1. As a result I was being sent 4 Forever Lazys on each statement when it should have shown 2 (buy one, get one). She adjusted the order for my daughter from $91 down to $37.90. My order was adjusted from $142.57 down to $46.11. She gave me an additional discount for the trouble I had. You can't beat that!!

I'm not sure what actually happened. Why the ordered showed doubled. But if you look at the home page site it shows "free socks, just pay separate shipping" Therefore, with the 2 "free socks" it would show as 4 items-2 forevers and 2 pairs of free socks". That accounted for the high shipping charges. There is no space on the order form where you can state "no socks"!

This is a very deceptive tricky site. Do not order from it! Call your order in so you can be quoted a total due before you give your credit card. They did make it right (I hope-will check the credit card statement) so I am satisfied.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2011 09:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/forever-lazy/Wallingford-Connecticut-/forever-lazy-made-good-Wallingford-Connecticut-806091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on forever lazy