Complaint Review: Forever Lazy

• Reported By: Justin — maryville Tennessee United States of America
Forever Lazy
Internet, Connecticut United States of America

Forever Lazy Intentionally Shipping Wrong Product Internet, Connecticut

Much as the person who had reported before me, I also had the wrong items shipped to me. I had ordered the product for my wife for Christmas, so I made sure to get the order places by the end of November in hope of it arriving prior to Christmas. The site said to allow 4-6 weeks for delivery, which usually means 2-3 weeks, so I figured things would work out perfect. The site also said that you would not be charged until your order shipped, which seemed to be partially true.

They sent me an email on Dec 15th stating that my order had shipped and would be at my house by the 23rd. My credit card was billed at that point. The strange thing is that the package did not arrive until the 30th! It seems strange to me that a package could take 15 days to deliver, unless of course a guy had it in his backpack and walked it the entire way from CT to TN. The shipping was not even the biggest problem. Upon opening the box, there was a letter sitting on top of the items. The letter basically stated that due to an overwhelming response for the product, what I had ordered was currently unavailable. What I had ordered was a pair of size medium pink pajamas. My wife is always cold, so I also opted for the expensive upgrade to the polar fleece. They had the BOGO deal, so I had to pay for the upgrade on both pairs, as well as double shipping, which did not really upset me. What upset me was that what actually got shipped were 2 pairs of XL blue pajamas with the standard fabric.

Everything about the entire order was wrong. They tried to make good of this by enclosing that silly letter, and then throwing in a Snuggie. Oh wow, a Snuggie! That makes it all better! I have 2 sets of completely wrong pajamas that I paid $70 for, but I got a free Snuggie that I can buy at Walgreens for $6. Sure, I will keep the product now! Is anyone really going to accept that as an apology? I cannot reach the company, since apparently they are off for New Year's today, but as soon as 8 AM rolls around tomorrow (Tuesday), I will be givving them a call. I expect to have all my money refunded, including shipping even though it states that they keep you shipping and handling. It is not my responsibility to pay for shipping for the wrong product. I will get back on here to report my findings tomorrow. Good luck to the other thousands of people dealing with this same issue!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 08:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Lazy/Internet-Connecticut-/Forever-Lazy-Intentionally-Shipping-Wrong-Product-Internet-Connecticut-816761. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Lazy