Complaint Review: forever lazy

• Updated: Tue, January 03, 2012

• Reported By: dharrislane — temple Texas United States of America
forever lazy
p.o. box 3179 wallingford, Connecticut United States of America

forever lazy This bussiness is going out of bussiness ASAP wallingford, Connecticut

Buyer be ware~ I saw this new product on TV it is like a snuggle but they call it FOREVERY LAZY one piece sleepwear.$29.95 Buy one get one free the free one you will have to pay additional $7.95 I try to buy only one so I put one in as the total amount.

So I call said I only want to buy one and told them that they didn't  over charge me of shipping and handle. the customer service said that I was not over charge that on my order form where I have 1 (one) that means one set of sleepwear. They told me there is a 30 day money back guarantee and  I could return the free one but my shipping and handle fee is non returnable my total order is $45.85

This is a ripe off no where on the web page said you could not buy only one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2012 06:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/forever-lazy/wallingford-Connecticut-06495/forever-lazy-This-bussiness-is-going-out-of-bussiness-ASAP-wallingford-Connecticut-817125. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on forever lazy