Complaint Review: Forever Young Laser - Oregon

• Reported By: SillyGirl — Hillsboro Oregon
Forever Young Laser - Oregon
893 NE 25th Ave Hillsboro Hillsboro, Oregon USA

Forever Young Laser - Oregon scam, misleading, unprofessional, Hillsboro Oregon

*Author of original report: These people need to be stopped!!!

I’m totally embarrassed that I was sucked in by these thieves!  In February, I walked into the Hillsboro store because it was in a convenient location for me.  I was interested in a tanning package for my upcoming vacation and this place offered unlimited tans for a year for only $100… I thought it was a pretty good deal at the time.

After signing up, every time I went there to tan I was approached to buy other services (typical), until finally she said if I sign up NOW I could get a huge discount of more than 50% off…  I thought about it and decided to give it a try… and ended up signing up (oh silly me).  She said she would call me to schedule the treatments because their computer was down at the moment.   I waited a few days, and called but was put on “FOREVER hold” so I figured I would try to schedule in person on my next tan visit.  This time I was told that I would need to wait a month for my first treatment because their laser machine was broken, but she was able to schedule me for several appointments over the next few months (she even gave me a printout of all the appointments!)

When my first appointment time rolled around, no problem, I went in got my service and all good (except I still haven’t really noticed any difference in my skin!)   The second appointment, they called me saying the machine was broken again, so I would just need to skip that appointment and go to the next one as scheduled.  The 3rd appointment I showed up, and they no longer had any of my appointments in their system and told me they have had computer problems again, which I could see was a real problem for these people, because they had to write my name on a piece of paper to check me in for tans on several occasions.  There was always one person sitting at the computer, the other computer just sitting there and the rest of them standing around watching or talking or trying to fix the other computer… they even had Jen-the-spokeswoman in there trying to fix the computer a few times!  I put up with all of this chaos and unprofessionalism because the girls that worked there were all so nice.  I could tell it really wasn’t their fault, and I just assumed their management was probably just trying to cut costs and didn’t know how to maintain the equipment.  Still makes me nervous about whether the door will be boarded up every time I go there though!

This place definitely has problems!  Unfortunately, now they have all new faces working there and the mean girls have taken over!  They still put you on “FOREVER hold” when you call, they still only use one of the two computers (while the manager is playing with her cell phone… and quite defensive about it!) Now you get sour smelling towels, the beds aren’t cleaned until you get there, and they have a goggle n**i who won’t let you pass without showing your goggles or selling you a new pair!

Thankfully, I’m almost done with my treatments and if my tanning package doesn’t run out before they go out of business I’ll be done with this place “FOREVER”!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2013 03:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Young-Laser-Oregon/Hillsboro-Oregon-97124/Forever-Young-Laser-Oregon-scam-misleading-unprofessional-Hillsboro-Oregon-1062660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Young Laser - Oregon

These people need to be stopped!!!

AUTHOR: SillyGirl - ()

ok, so now they closed their doors, and I want my money back.... how can they get away with this?

I think all of us victims should ban together and get our money back and make sure they never open another business like this again!  My husband told me they have opened a new business in nevada, under their son's name... we need to stop them.