Complaint Review: Forever Young Medical Spa

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: Brenda — Tualatin Oregon
Forever Young Medical Spa
Beaverton and Hilsboroo Beaverton, Oregon USA

Forever Young Medical Spa Closed- Owing myself and my daughter 4000 worth of services. No warning- Beaverton Oregon

*Consumer Suggestion: what I did..

i had purchased facial microderms, qswitches, velashape, accent and laser hair removal for my daughter and myself.  At least 5000 in treatments are owed to me.  My daughter showed for her appt and they did not even call to cancel. She drove all the way to the shop to find it empty.  Does anyone know a contact number or course of action for any reimbursement.    Actually they were really super busy all the time.  It was very difficult to get in.  I would even take half the amount owed to me.  Tan republic will only honor tans in which lets say you have 50 tans they will give you 50 days of tanning in a similiar bed so who goes 50 days in a row.  Who wants to spend more money at this point.  I am hurt becuase I did not people that worked there for quit some time.  Over ten years I have been tanning there.  I would appreciate any direction

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2013 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Young-Medical-Spa/Beaverton-Oregon-97008/Forever-Young-Medical-Spa-Closed-Owing-myself-and-my-daughter-4000-worth-of-services-N-1072559. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Young Medical Spa

#1 Consumer Suggestion

what I did..

AUTHOR: ML - ()

If you paid with a card, you can 'dispute' the amount.  I did, I paid them over the course of 3 payments, and I disputed them all with my bank and I got my money back, for now it's a provisionary credit, but I sure hope it stays..  If you kept all your paper trails, that helps too, the bank (or credit institution) will want as much info you can give them)..

hope that helps :(