Complaint Review: Forever Young Sobe Spa

Forever Young Sobe Spa
150 8street MIami Beach, Florida USA

Forever Young Sobe Spa Sandy Scam artist! MIami Beach Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Disgruntelled ex-employee

In the years I have gone to recieve my spa service, I never encountered such a dirty Spa. The floors are discusting,the stairs are filthy, the tools are not sanatized, the products are the cheapest on the market, nail polishes are expired. The manager Sandy does Botox?Juvederm?

Those are medical procedures! I asked the girl who is the doctor? She responded, she never met him. Becareful she is not a licensed physician. While stuck in my chair( I'm lucky not have fungus) I could see a roach laying under the wash station; which looked as if it's been there for at least a year.

The spacial advertised on groupon is fake it not basic it's a polish change. Best part is when I park in front, I had no change to parking, so the manager made a FAKE parking ticket. I believe the city should be aware and also the Dept of Health.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever-Young-Sobe-Spa/MIami-Beach-Florida-33139/Forever-Young-Sobe-Spa-Sandy-Scam-artist-MIami-Beach-Florida-1093465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever Young Sobe Spa

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Disgruntelled ex-employee

AUTHOR: FYsobespa - ()

THis report is NOT a ripoff report, but only a disgruntled, ex-employee that was recently fired for her unprofessionalism, theft, and not following sanitation procedures. I will file a formal complaint for defamation of my business as these are all false claims and unsubstantiated.