Complaint Review: Forever21

• Submitted: Tue, November 22, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, November 30, 2011

• Reported By: Suzanne corcoran — Rock Hill South Carolina U.S.A.
Forever21
Internet, California United States of America

Forever21 Forever 21 clothing Tok my money, gave tracking info - pkg was way late so didn't need and returned per instructions Internet, California

*Author of original report: Well the night mare is over FINALLY

*Author of original report: Still waiting while I am being lied to

*Author of original report: I know it seems I am obcessed anad bitter

*Author of original report: Joseph - the cheat and liar

*Author of original report: I am not sure I completed so rewriting

*Author of original report: IF I am done wrong this time - my bank as all the info

*Author of original report: I really do not want to beat a dead horse, so sorry

*Author of original report: Horrified by the typos

*Author of original report: Re - Forever 21 web site and shopping

I ordered 4 items and came to toal of 58.20. Two were totally not as described as ladies shirts slit down the side so "the ladies" showed. One not even in okg and a dress daughter was going to wear to college football game as her school colors - the game was on the 13th and they had say pkg ( gave tracking info) would be here on the 11th.  No reply to multiple e-mails or replies to toll free numbers.  Even held on 2 hours one time. FINALLY managed to het Joseph Magune who  semmed to want to be helpful and told me to mail all back to him with enlcosed receipt for shippping charges. Please be ATTENTION - Joseph Magune in cust service on return envelope which I did as well as inside with the postal receipt.  Now he will  now take my calls - Was there all day Sat and Sun and I called every hour ( his direct # which is the 213-765-2984) as free cell on week ends and sure they have caller ID - NEVER ANSWERED  ONE CALL!!!   Package is back as my PO tracked and he will not issue refund as promised, ignores all my calls and e-mails and their cust service is totally lacking in knowing what they are doing.  They did not even know about Veterans Day so don't know history either.  Now I have disputed the charges at my bank as items returned as he told me to do and have not tlaked to hin=m since - AVOIDS ME LIKE THE PLAGUE.  Dishonest on line compnay, impossible to reach via phone or e-mail and the one ot 2 times I got them and this has gone on  one month was flat out lied to.  Unless you have money to throw away - saty off htier web site.  Find a store and go there!!!  I hate liars, thieves, fraud and dishonesty and my bank does as well. Joseph - you should be ashamed taking advnatage of a Senior with limited income or anyone for that matter.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/22/2011 04:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forever21/Internet-California-/Forever21-Forever-21-clothing-Tok-my-money-gave-tracking-info-pkg-was-way-late-so-didn-800686. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forever21

Well the night mare is over FINALLY

AUTHOR: Suzanne corcoran - (U.S.A.)

I just checked my  bank account and this "MANUAL" credit is in my account.  SO if I owe any apologies to anyone at Forever 21 and I suppose Joseph since he was sick, but I still feel someone should be there do to his shop and this was a horrific enough experience that I an FINISHED WITH  Foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  21. What I had to go thru, the many calls, ignored e-mails and partial credit and then remained is just not unstandable to may and no on ever explained it nor seemed to wnat to satisfactorily.. BUT THE IMPORTANT THING IS - I WON'T BE BACK - ALL CREDI IS IN MY ACCOUNT FINALLY!!!  Whether you choose to shop here is your business but be certain garment is what it says and the tracking info given is correct.   Thanks -ripoff and now if you want to delete all these Forever 21 posts - IT IS FINE WITH ME!!   I wasn't out to stip trouble but to simply be treated fairly.  Again, thanks

Still waiting while I am being lied to

AUTHOR: Suzanne corcoran - (U.S.A.)

Five days ago the additional refund of 17 dollars ( recall they just pulled 47 out of the hat and credited my Visa) I got an e-mail that they had "MANUALLY" applied the additional credit. and shoult take about 5 days.  Well it has been 5 days and it is not even showing as "pending" in my bank statement. But if anyone has followe this horrible saga and I only shop on the web and never been told my credit was applied "MANUALLY," can somone please tell me what "MANUALLY" is as opposed to however they applied the 47 a little over a eek ago and same way I guess every other company does when it doesn't take forever!!    They named thier store correctly  'FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR 21!!!!!

I know it seems I am obcessed anad bitter

AUTHOR: Suzanne corcoran - (U.S.A.)

In a way I am bitter as I have been told you lie after another after another - gone to extra trouble to send parcel back per request of Joseph Magune at Forever 21 and his name is listed several times as is direct phone.   I rarely get him and I mean RARELY nor have I gotten but one reply to my MANY e-mails. He promised what he is not delivering and the package was to go directly to him and even David Perry - the postman that helped me in Rock Hill, SC laughed at the # of times I had his name on the package as well as inside.  As I said my order was 58.20 ( return postage 5.91) and they just pull a number out of the old magic hat and credit but refuse to explain what happened to the remainer.. I am doing this as if I can save one person/custome the horrible trouble and headaches I have been thru for the entire month of NOV and still no satisfaction - my mission will be complete.  THEY ARE ALL LIARS, CHEATS FRAUDS, THIEVES AND IF THE PILFER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF EVERY  RETURN AND THEN REFUSE YOU CALLS AND E-MAILS, THINK WHAT THEY ARE MAKING IN A DAY. AND IT IS YOUR MONEY THEY ARE TAKING!!  IT WILL JUST ALL BE TURNED OVER TO MY BANK TOMORROW AND IF jOSEPH REFUSES THIER CALLS AND E-MAILS AS I HAVE FILED 2 MORE DISPUTES, IT ONLY SERVES TO PROVE THAT I AM TELLING THE TRUTH AND JOSEPH IS AVOIDING THEM LIKE HE HAS ME!! So sad when he could explain in one call and all this rip off could be canceled.  But it will not unless I get complete refund AS PROMISED!

Joseph - the cheat and liar

AUTHOR: Suzanne corcoran - (U.S.A.)

I called every hour yet again yesterday since it was Saturday and free cell. AGain he would take none of my calls nor reply to any of the e-mails as to why they pilferd 17 bucks from what they did refund me. Maybe when he puts on his magic hat, he will be able to pull the answer out just like they did the 47 bucks for the refund when that was not even my order total. ANd he was working as the one day he called me before Thanksgiving, he had said he was and that Sat and Sun would be busy days for the, Don't be a fool and be one of thier people who give them your business.  STAY AWAY FROM FOREVER21 - TROUBLE, LIES, CHEATS AND PAIN AND HEARTACHE FOR THE CUSTOMER!

I am not sure I completed so rewriting

AUTHOR: Suzanne corcoran - (U.S.A.)

Yet again, they have made liars as weall as magicians out of themselves. They just pulled an old figure out of the magic hat and credited me to my VISA but still owe me 17.00 US dollars. No explanation as to  why a partial refund, why they chose to do so is them they can make money off honest customers even when you return thier tacky garmets.  They just issue you a partial refund.  I have gotten nothing from them but headaches and more gray hair!!!  STAY AWAY AND DO NOT TRUSH JOSEPH MAGUNE!!

IF I am done wrong this time - my bank as all the info

AUTHOR: Suzanne corcoran - (U.S.A.)

I pray Joseph make thing s right as he said he would because he seems like a nice guy - Maybe he just as too much on his plate at Forever21.   JOSEPH AND READERS - I WILL SURELY LET YOU KNOW ID I GET THE REFUND LONG PAST DUE TO ME!!

I really do not want to beat a dead horse, so sorry

AUTHOR: Suzanne corcoran - (U.S.A.)

But when I saw all the blatently dishonest reports on Forever 21  this morning, I went bacn thru mysnet mail which I told you I have at least 100 over the span off this nightmare.  I found an address which may be helpful; however the cust rep as most were very unhelpful. I found it in my sent mail so I wanted to share as I felt important.  Denise@Forever21.com somehow nastly  e- mailed me back and started telling me all this junk I needed to do and download on my computer which I, indeed, did not. Guess another cust rep who did not know her head for a whole in the ground!! She is another who has a direct line since they do not man thier toll free numbers.  It is 213-741-1494.  Items that I shipped back went to 2001 S. Alameda St.  Room 1037    Los Angeles, CA.  SO she must but up in the ranks though she knows nothing if she gave this info.   However, I have never called her as she was very RUDE in her 3 e-mails list most of thier airheads.

Horrified by the typos

AUTHOR: Suzanne corcoran - (U.S.A.)

I was reading my report on Forever 21 and was horrified by the typos but when I get angry, I type fast and it was very early EST. I apologize to any of the readers but think you can make out the horrible situation that has befallen me by getting messed up with this on line site with Forever 21. Please just be aware.  They lie, do not answer mails, phone calls and when you do mail them they ask for your order number which I had and put in EVERY time but still, not one reply. They have the sorriest customer service I have ever had the business to deal with on the web and I do all my shopping on line. A company like them makes you want to actually go in stores again and I thought I would never say that!  Again, I hope the readers were able make out my multiple typos.  Sorry!

Re - Forever 21 web site and shopping

AUTHOR: Suzanne corcoran - (U.S.A.)

I just found out their web site is based out oh Los Angels and since I tracked but put label on pkg. I will call my Post office when they open and get the address street address it went to in LA.  But olease listen to me and beware and while searching thisinfo - I saw they had been taken to Supreme cCOurt in Aa for not letting people return items.  And to ask questions - you HAVE TO PLACE AN ORDER which I inserted my order # which they DID NOT SEND - I HAD TO CALL AND GET - THAT IS WHEN I HELD ON FOR 2 HOURS!!!!  only bad sites do not send confirmation orders with # and items broken dwon by price!!!  Then I had to inswet order # to even ask a quesation or submit a request.. Sent about 17 e-mails and they NEVER ever replied to one though they had the order  number.. FRAAUDS ANAD THIEVES.  sTAY AWAY FROM WEB SITE