Complaint Review: Formal Services

• Updated: Sun, October 20, 2013

• Reported By: Jana — Whitewater Wisconsin
Formal Services
3323 Webster Street #1 Omaha, Nebraska USA

Formal Services Oknewski Photography, Shane Oknewski, Alycia Oknewski DID NOT SHOW UP FOR MY WEDDING!! They were booked to do the photography and DJing for my wedding and told me 4 days before my wedding that they were not going to come! SCAM ARTISTS!!! LOTS OF OTHER REVIEWS SAY THIS ISN'T THE FIRST TIME THEY DIDN'T SHOW UP FOR WEDDINGS! HORRIBLE HORRIBLE PEOPLE!!! Omaha Nebraska

*Consumer Comment: Formal Services is AMAZING!!

These people are scam artists! The told me 4 days before my wedding that they were NOT going to come because of some lame excuse. I then see facebook statuses that they are at another event the night before my wedding. I also had a friend call and try to book a wedding for the same day as mine after they cancelled and they told my friend that they could do it!! DO NOT GIVE THESE PEOPLE ANY MONEY! I have found other reviews that they haven't shown up for other weddings and even some that they showed up but will now not give them the photos/videos! He told me that he would be sending my deposit back immediately but I am still waiting! I am filing a complaint on any forum that I can because they are such awful people!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2013 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Formal-Services/Omaha-Nebraska-68131/Formal-Services-Oknewski-Photography-Shane-Oknewski-Alycia-Oknewski-DID-NOT-SHOW-UP-FOR-1093267. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Formal Services

Formal Services is AMAZING!!

AUTHOR: sweet_bad_86 - ()

I hired them to do DJ and photography for my wedding in Des Moines. They were everything I had hoped for and more. Not only did they spend over 12 hours with me and travel from Omaha, NE. But the pictures were beyone perfect, they made my reception flow so smoothly, and did so much more than they were hired to do. My wedding day was perfect and I owe it to them! Plus they had the best rates in the area! I also have referred several people to them and they absolutely loved them as well!