Complaint Review: formlife

• Submitted: Thu, September 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Reneè — PORT ELIZABETH South Africa
formlife

formlife They advertise on Facebook I signed up and did the payment and now have been told that because I didn't subscribe wont receive the samples and no refund!!! Internet

Formlife is a rippoff they advertise on Facebook about this marvelous creme and getting a sample for R60.00 and because I didnt subscribe to a 3 month subscription at R1600.00 they sent me an e-mail saying they cancelled my order and that I wont be getting my money back and no sample. I actually ordered 2 samples at R30.00 each.....beware as not to be caught as they now tell me in the subscription its stated that I will loose my money and sample if I don't subscribe...what is the use of the sample story then!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2012 03:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/formlife/internet/formlife-They-advertise-on-Facebook-I-signed-up-and-did-the-payment-and-now-have-been-tol-943879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on formlife