Pink

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: BRIGHTSPARK — Stevenage
Formula One Auto Centres
London Road Stevenage, Select State/Province United Kingdom

Formula One Auto Centres Stevenage Damaged My Car, Called me a Liar, Rude, Arrogant, Aggressive, Formula one, F1, Autocentre, Tyres Stevenage Hertfordshire

*Author of original report: RESOLVED

Took my car is for new tyres

They Damaged My Car with Dents and Scratches, Covered the damage with tyre soap.

Manager was rude, arrogant, aggressive, insinuated I was a liar, was very sarcastic and dismissive of the fact my car was damaged. As soon as he looked at it he said we havent done that, you can think what you want madam and then refused to speak to me.

AVOID Formula One Stevenage!!! Happy to take your money, treat you like rubbish when something goes wrong or you complain....

They have a terrible reputation you can read other customer experiences online, I have provided links below:

More to Follow, just search google for more reviews and experiences!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Formula-One-Auto-Centres/Stevenage-Select-StateProvince-SG1-1XF/Formula-One-Auto-Centres-Stevenage-Damaged-My-Car-Called-me-a-Liar-Rude-Arrogant-Aggr-1068166. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Formula One Auto Centres

RESOLVED

AUTHOR: T25 RLB - ()

Following on from the above....I have provided an update to the situation.

I spoke to the area manager, he was very helpful and come to my house the next day to look at the damage on my car. He arranged for stuart at their wedgewood way branch to arrange repair to my car. The repair was promptly carried out to my satisfaction , Stuart kept me informed at all times.

Stuart was again very friendly, helpful and proffesional. I highly recommend using this branch in Wedgwood Way Stevenage.

I think Frank at the London Road branch in Stevenage needs to take a leaf out of Stuarts book. Frank could definately do with some customer service training as his customer service skills and people skills are awful.

"I always judge a company when something goes wrong" I will definately be using this branch again.

Thank you Formula One Auto Centre, Wedgewood Way, Stevenage for resolving the problem!!