Complaint Review: Forno Bravo

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: Lee — Los Angeles California
Forno Bravo
251 W. Market St. Salinas, California USA

Forno Bravo; James Bailey, Soraya Vallecillo Wood burning pizza oven ripoff Salinas California

*Author of original report: Forno Bravo aims to please

Paid for an wood-burning pizza oven and a bunch of other products from Forno Bravo. They have a beautiful site but are skunks through and through. From the moment of my purchase, they came up with one cockamamie delay after another, lying to me about when the parts for my oven would be shipped. They took so long to send the parts, that eventually the parts were no longer available, and these theives literally suggested I buy a new oven. I was able to get some of the parts elsewhere, and when I asked Forno Bravo is there was anything they could do to either reimburse me for what I had to buy to complete my project, or even give me a break on items they already had — they told me to pound sand. Pizza supplies are cheaper elsewhere, but if you're like me and were attracted to Forno Bravo because they appear to be on the up and up and would provide the kind of customer service any decent business would off — then this report is for you. Save yourself the money and aggravation. Don't buy from Forno Bravo. They are skunks and thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 06:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forno-Bravo/Salinas-California-93901/Forno-Bravo-James-Bailey-Soraya-Vallecillo-Wood-burning-pizza-oven-ripoff-Salinas-Calif-1092537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forno Bravo

Forno Bravo aims to please

AUTHOR: Lee - ()

The mark of any honorable company is how they respond to problems. Under the direction of a dynamic, bright new COO, Forno Bravo reached out to me in order to resolve all outstanding issues and guarantee customer satisfaction. Simple, direct communication has completely changed my postion. I am not only grateful but very very impressed. Forno Bravo has gone above and beyond to demonstrate their integrity, professionalism, and commitment to the highest level of customer service. I am happily updating my previous report by saying I can unequivocally recommend Forno Bravo. I am confident you will find Forno Bravo a pleasure to do business with.