Complaint Review: forster & garbus

• Updated: Tue, October 11, 2011

• Reported By: Gratefulrs — New Rochelle New York United States of America
forster & garbus
300 Bi County Blvd, #500 Farmingdale, New York United States of America

forster & garbus Filed judgement and stole my form my checking account Farmingdale, New York

*Author of original report: forster & garbus Filed a judgement and stole my form my checking account Farmingdale, New York

*Author of original report: Filed Judgement w/o serving and took money from bank account Forster and Garbus

The called my thousnads of times even though I evoked the fair collection act not to call, then they filed a judgement without contacting me and stole money from my account with the help of chase bank.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2011 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/forster-garbus/Farmingdale-New-York-11735/forster-garbus-Filed-judgement-and-stole-my-form-my-checking-account-Farmingdale-New-Y-787377. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on forster & garbus

AUTHOR: Gratefulrs - (United States of America)

The called my home phone thousands of times even though I evoked the fair collection act not to call, then they filed a judgement without contacting me and stole money from my account with the help of chase bank.

Filed Judgement w/o serving and took money from bank account Forster and Garbus

AUTHOR: Gratefulrs - (United States of America)

The called my thousands of times even though I evoked the fair collection act not to call, then they filed a judgement without contacting me and stole money from my account with the help of chase bank.