Complaint Review: Fort Worth Auto Garage

• Updated: Thu, January 09, 2014

• Reported By: Darryl — Fort Worth Texas
Fort Worth Auto Garage
10011 Harmon Suite 153 Fort Worth, Texas USA

Fort Worth Auto Garage Will NOT stand behind work. Ducking me for two days now and counting!!!!! Fort Worth Texas

*Author of original report: Months later and still ducking

*Author of original report: Problem solved!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Truth about this Claim

I had work done on my car Tuesday, January 7th, 2014. I told him about the noise the car was making everytime I stepped on the accelerator the same day as the repairs. He told me he was going to come to me and take a look at it the next day. He never showed. So, I asked him when he was available for me to come and he never replied. So, about 15 text messages and phone calls later, I'm here on ripoffreport filing my claim. Hopefully this helps others avoid this guy and the mess he creates!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2014 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fort-Worth-Auto-Garage/Fort-Worth-Texas-76177/Fort-Worth-Auto-Garage-Will-NOT-stand-behind-work-Ducking-me-for-two-days-now-and-counti-1114382. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fort Worth Auto Garage

Months later and still ducking

AUTHOR: Jack T - ()

A day after he made it right with the drive belts howling and doing the tranny fluid service, he's been ducking my phone calls since. That was months ago. If this is what he calls standing behind his service, then that makes him a FRAUD! How can you honor a 12 month, 12 thousand mile warranty on all work performed, if you can't even pick up the phone when a customer calls you? What a joke!

Problem solved!

AUTHOR: Jack Trippa - ()

He resolved my issues today. I am satisfied :)

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Truth about this Claim

AUTHOR: Fort Worth Auto Garage - ()

Work was done on January 7 2014 to a 1999 Honda Accord. The Water Pump, Oil pan gasket, New Timing Belts and Both Main Drive Belts and the Thermostat. This Customer bought all the Parts from Honda. Upon starting this job customer asked me to listen to his car and there was a terrible whining noise coming from his transmission. The customer knew of this problem prior to all these parts that he bought were installed. I told him that further Diagnostics were needed to be performed before we could determine the exact cause of his whining noise. Upon completion of his work I had told him that we problem needed to drain and fill his transmission fluid due to the color and smell of the fluid.

He said okay. He left our shop and texted me that it was whining whenever he accelerated. Which was occurring when he brought his vehicle in. I told him to bring his vehicle back and we would take a look at it again. Because I do not want him have any problems with his vehicle. That is not what we stand for. I have tried to make contact with this customer, but his texts are at late hours and only text if he called this problem would have been resolved. We are still willing to help this customer by all means but the truth should be known. The transmission in his vehicle is whining when he accelerates and I have told him and will state here that we are willing to diagnose his problem and waive the Diagnostic charges