Complaint Review: fortis college

• Updated: Tue, July 29, 2014

• Reported By: rihanna tyson — richmond Virginia
fortis college
104 west franklin richmond, Virginia USA

fortis college the school had favorites with the students and they did not care about the education of how how some student were being taught. richmond Virginia

*UPDATE Employee: Richmond, Virginia campus response

I was being threated and the career specialist saw another student making theats and she just defended her in the wrong. I saw the teacher cry in the class room beause she was afraid of another student.

And some of the student was so out of control and the teacher and other school employees could not get control and it mess up my learning and the teacher was such a wimp that she gave away all the answers on the test rite before the test was pass out all the my class mates ask her the answers and told them to to everybody.

And I remember the student telling another teacher stop teaching right now and let just talk about life and the every said yeah so the teacher said ok and everybody including the teacher just telling all of their business about their personal life and that day we did not learn nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2014 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fortis-college/richmond-Virginia-23230/fortis-college-the-school-had-favorites-with-the-students-and-they-did-not-care-about-the-1165759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fortis college

Richmond, Virginia campus response

AUTHOR: K Walton - ()

I am  the Campus President of Fortis College in Richmond, Virginia.  We value a conducive learning environment for all our students and do our best to maintain and safe and welcoming campus. The information you provided appears rather uncharacteristic of our College, and I would appreciate your contacting me to help me assess the situation and address your concerns. I may be reached via phone at 804-323-1020 or kwalton@fortiscollege.edu.