Complaint Review: Fortune Cookie Store

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: Tinystich — Palmyra Virginia
Fortune Cookie Store
2905 Stender Way #62 Santa Clara , California USA

Fortune Cookie Store I ordered online a fortune cookie to be sent to my brother for his 80th birthday. The date of delivery was stated on the invoice June 20th. It arrived on June 9th and was in 1,000 pieces, so much you couldn't tell what it was. I live in Virginia but was out of when he called to tell and so when I got home, I contacted the company and was asked for pictures! He has already thrown it away. I paid $44 for this speical item for him and this is what I got! Contacted the company and was told if no pictures, no refund. Santa Clara California

Fortune Coolie Store order was placed on June 4,2014 for a Giant fortune cookie to be sent as a 80th birthday present to my brother in Florida ( I live in Virginia).  The delivery date on the invoice states June 20th.  It arrived on June 9th, and when the box was opened it was in 1,000 pieces, unrecognizeable. except for the message enclosed telling him who it was from.

I paird $44 for this service and when I contacted the company after returning home from a business trip, heard this voice mail from my brother, I spoke with Sandi at their phone number and she was didn't know what to do so she told to me email the customer service.  I did so and it seems the lady who answered didn;t give me her real name but the person in Customer Service that would be answering my email.

It seems this is a major rip off espeically to us senior citizens who are trying to do the right thing.  I want to be reimburse for this rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fortune-Cookie-Store/Santa-Clara-California-95054/Fortune-Cookie-Store-I-ordered-online-a-fortune-cookie-to-be-sent-to-my-brother-for-his-8-1159375. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fortune Cookie Store