Complaint Review: Fortune Learning Systems

• Updated: Sat, April 09, 2011

• Reported By: Amin — HOLLYWOOD Florida United States of America
Fortune Learning Systems
LAS VEGAS, Nevada United States of America

Fortune Learning Systems FLS CONNED ME INTO THIS SYSTEMS AND IT DOESN'T WORK PERIOD LAS VEGAS, Nevada

I was doing Elizabeth Jackson system and starting reading for the license and out of the blue fortune
 learning systems called and introduced their company to me. I was an idiot to fall for it but i was unemployed and still am. It sounded great but when it came to the money I gave in. Wish I never did. Big mistake. I tried to cancel the service one week later because it was too much and nothing was happening.The thing is that you only have 3 days to cancel no questions and have your money refunded.But because it was to late , you have no choice. I didn't make a penny from my business. I keep paying every month the $39.95 web hosting fee. Now I am in credit card debt because of this fraud of a company.

PLease who ever reads this do not sign up for any easy money making system that sounds to good to be true. If you want to start an online business go with people you know and companies with a BBB accredited license. I just found out that Fortune Learning Systems has a grade of F from the BBB because of there false business and not providing information for there company. For those who signed up with them and can't log in is because they are being investigated by the federal trade commission. There website is no longer available and the server is not up and running. Wholesale match is the working either because of the investigation. To all those Fls students please file a complaint so we can get our money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2011 12:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fortune-Learning-Systems/LAS-VEGAS-Nevada-/Fortune-Learning-Systems-FLS-CONNED-ME-INTO-THIS-SYSTEMS-AND-IT-DOESNT-WORK-PERIOD-LAS-V-715808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fortune Learning Systems