Complaint Review: Forwarding Solutions LLC

• Updated: Fri, October 11, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy — Tampa Florida
Forwarding Solutions LLC
5401 Independance Ave. Kansas City, Missouri USA

Forwarding Solutions LLC I was looking for work and this company found me on Careerbuilder.com and said they woulld hire me to recieve pakages and ship them out.  Kansas City Missouri

*Author of original report: I had no idea

*Consumer Suggestion: HUGE SCAM! Big Trouble for You...

I was hired by Forwarding Soloutions LLC to recieve packages and ship them out. I thought this would be great a job. I started recieveing packages  and would take them to the post office. I did this for a month. They always had a different persons name on them and I tried questioning them on this and never received an answer. I was to get paid a monthly salary and when it came time to pay me of course nothing. I am not able to contact anyone and of course the website is not up and running. I so hope they put a stop to them....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2013 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forwarding-Solutions-LLC/Kansas-City-Missouri-64123/Forwarding-Solutions-LLC-I-was-looking-for-work-and-this-company-found-me-on-Careerbuilde-1091295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forwarding Solutions LLC

I had no idea

AUTHOR: Kathy - ()

I had no clue that they were doing this. I didn't use my money. I didn't pay. I am sick to my stomach and I don't want to go to prision. Should I get an attorney.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

HUGE SCAM! Big Trouble for You...

AUTHOR: Amazed - ()

You are mailing goods obtained from stolen credit card numbers to scammers. If they trace it back to you, off to prison you will go!

They steal credit card numbers, charge items like electronics on the computer with the stolen credit cards and then find someone like you to receive the items (packages) because they are criminals, that do not want it traced back to their residence. (home)

You were NEVER going to be paid. They promise you a lot but in the end, you mailed packages to other scammers ,with innocent victims who's credit card numbers that were stolen. Let me guess, you mailed the packages with money out of your own pocket?

So, they stole the credit card numbers, bought items on-line, had them shipped to you and then you paid to ship them to somone else. You get Zero. Nothing.

The scammer gets the free electronics and goods you sent. This is a HUGE common scam.

And for those of you who love Craig's List, that is where the scammer gets you the most. They might start a fake romance and convince the love of interest to mail packages. They might create a fake job title like Shipper, Accounts Payer, Office Assistant. Ect.

NEVER respond to CL Ads. Most are teeming with Scammers.

Change your email address and phone number ASAP.

You are now prime for other scammers to try hoaxes on you.

Remove your job ad and I hope you did not send them your resume.

They now know where you live and have personal information to steal your identity (that's if you gave them your birthdate, SS card number, mothers maiden name, your age, birthdate)