Complaint Review: Forwarding Solutions, LLC

• Reported By: EMP — Los Angeles California
Forwarding Solutions, LLC
5401 Independence Ave Kansas City, Missouri USA

Forwarding Solutions, LLC Package forwarding SCAM Kansas City Missouri

This is a package forwarding scam company. I've been looking for full time employment since being laid off and I was contacted by this company as a result of the resume and profile I created on Career Builder. The company offered me a job receiving packages to forward on to their supposed customers. Since international shipping rates for US purchases sent to foreign countries are so expensive, I thought that this was a legitimate company that offered international customers the option of shipping to one of their 'account managers' residing in the US, who would then reship their packages via the USPS to the appropriate customer (thus resulting in significantly cheaper shipping rates when compared to FedEx, UPS, etc.)

Logically, their business structure made sense - as I have a few friends and colleagues who have told me about the pricey cost to ship US products internationally. Unfortunately, it seemed like this was a legitimate business. I was wrong, of course.

Forwarding Solutions, LLC shipped the first package to me and I received it yesterday. I have emails, pictures, etc. to document this. When I received the package I noticed that the name was not my own, so I called the shipping company (NewEgg.com) to report the matter. They informed me that this particular shipment was fraudulent and they've provided me a shipping label via email to ship the package back to them. I will print the shipping label and mail their package back to them this coming Monday or Tuesday.

Long story short, I fell for this package forwarding scam. After I had already 'accepted employment' with Forwarding Solutions, LLC and signed on to their tracking website a friend of mine told me that her husband was scammed by the same company a few months ago. As of this morning, I emailed Forwarding Solutions, LLC to terminate my affiliation with them and to inform them that I was shipping the fraudulent package back to the originating company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Forwarding-Solutions-LLC/Kansas-City-Missouri-64123/Forwarding-Solutions-LLC-Package-forwarding-SCAM-Kansas-City-Missouri-1084503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Forwarding Solutions, LLC