- Report: #1041424
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Foundation Financial
Foundation FinancialRochester, New York United States of America
Foundation Financial Mortgage Refinance Rochester, New York
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Aggressive phone calls (daily, usually during dinner)
2. Intense questioning of your personal life.
3. Intense questioning of your spouse if they happen to connect with them via phone.
4. A strong push toward FHA loans and the requisite mortgage insurance. It looks as though they get a kickback or other type of largess from this arrangement.
5. They are VERY pushy and speak as if they know everything about the mortgage business (I dealt with young people who didn't have a clue about money). It was a very scripted affair.
6. Enourmous closing costs in the range or $15,000.00 on a modest refi.
7. Did I say extremely pushy? Well, I'll say it again.
8. The placement of deadlines to make you feel like you have to commit now.
9. Money up front for a propery valuation...$409.00
10. Resistance on giving a good faith estimate BEFORE you give them money.
Also I'd like to add that they lead their initial conversation with the fact they are listed by the BBB as having an A+ rating. In my opinion, when a company does that you should run away. The BBB is a business that relies on membership. If you pay the fee, you will get an A+ rating. The BBB is equally corrupt.
I did not give Foundation Financial any money and hope this deters you from as well.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Foundation-Financial/Rochester-New-York-/Foundation-Financial-Mortgage-Refinance-Rochester-New-York-1041424. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.