Complaint Review: fountainhead seo

• Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: BHW — Hungi Internet India
fountainhead seo

fountainhead seo seopencil.com How I Was Scammed Out Of $2000 Internet

So dreadful! I lost my total control with the result of SEO solutions from fountainhead seo. So bad and poor results! The decent cheaters, shameless experts; this is what my opinion about the service of fountainhead seo. My website not even showed a sign of progress. My SEO investment has gone to the hands of devils. The day robbers have cheated me with their fake reviews and scam plans. I hate myself to be a victim of this cheating SEO expert. They are not experts; they are robbers. I am going to tear their fake faces before the public with my report on rip off.

fountainhead seo Scam alert. Try with your own risk.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2011 07:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fountainhead-seo/internet/fountainhead-seo-seopencilcom-How-I-Was-Scammed-Out-Of-2000-Internet-811205. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fountainhead seo