Complaint Review: Fox Moving and Storage

• Reported By: Mary — Galltain Tennessee
Fox Moving and Storage
5030 Harding Pl Nashvile, Tennessee USA

Fox Moving and Storage waste time, play around Nashvile Tennessee

I had everything packed and ready to go it took them four hour to load the turck because they keept talking to other people.  I told them I only had four hours maybe five they went to get gas after that i came to sign my papers for my new place and it took 45 min. they did not show up for an 20 min. later.  I called the place when they were late that morning.  They were to be there at 9 am and they did not get there till 9:30am.  They did not leave till 6 and every time i went out they were sitting down and when they seen me they would get up and start again.  They do this i am sure to others as well.  Someone needs to do something about them taking advantage of us.  So they took three two parts of my sofa and a few other things even my dogfood.  The man says you will have to pay 331.00 then a person by the name of Jennifer calls and says I have to pay 370.00 to get my stuff back.  She said i had two weeks.  Then she call today on 4/11 and said I have till Monday and she never shuts up talking and she hung up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2014 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fox-Moving-and-Storage/Nashvile-Tennessee-37211/Fox-Moving-and-Storage-waste-time-play-around-Nashvile-Tennessee-1138049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fox Moving and Storage