Complaint Review: Fox Rent A Car

Fox Rent A Car
Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Fox Rent A Car Fox Car Rental Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: try a dispute

Never rent a car from Fox Rental car unless you want to ruin your trip. I rent a car from Fox for my Las Vegas trip for 3 days from 09/03/2011 to 09/06/2011. I returned the car to the office on time on 09/06/2011.

A week later I've got a call from fox and they said that I didn't return the car. I told them that I did return it. Another week they send me a letter and said I still didn't return the car (sic.) I tried to call their office for about 2 or 3 hours and no one answer the phone. I don't know why a big company like fox but no one answer the phone or at least they have an answering machine.

After, hundreds of call, i finally get someone answer me and she told me that the car was returned but 1 week late (???????) and she told me to ignore the letter. Today I've just check my credit card which I gave them when I rent the car there is a long list of charge that I don;t know where it came from. I tried to call them but still the same, no one answer the phone. Below the the list of extra charge.

SEP 17, 2011  FOX RENT A CAR LAS VEG LAS VEGAS NV  Car Rental        $81.54

SEP 14, 2011  FOX RENT A CAR LAS VEG LAS VEGAS NV  Car Rental        $34.58

SEP 14, 2011  FOX RENT A CAR LAS VEG LAS VEGAS NV  Car Rental        $35.00

SEP 13, 2011  FOX RENT A CAR LAS VEG LAS VEGAS NV  Car Rental        $34.58

SEP 13, 2011  FOX RENT A CAR LAS VEG LAS VEGAS NV  Car Rental        $69.16

SEP 10, 2011  FOX RENT A CAR LAS VEG LAS VEGAS NV  Car Rental        $24.29

SEP 07, 2011  FOX RENT A CAR LAS VEG LAS VEGAS NV  Car Rental        $150.00

Fox Car Rental is a scam company and should be out of business. Do not rent a car from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2011 09:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Fox-Rent-A-Car/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Fox-Rent-A-Car-Fox-Car-Rental-Las-Vegas-Nevada-781222. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fox Rent A Car

try a dispute

AUTHOR: hartdaniel - (United States of America)

most credit card companies frown on this behavior. Simply disputing the charges might get you somewhere. the threat of them getting no payment could get you a phone call from them.