Complaint Review: fragranceX.com

• Submitted: Fri, January 27, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, January 27, 2012

• Reported By: DarrylRembo — Mesa Arizona United States of America

fragranceX.com I was lied to about them shipping my package because they didnt want to change my address to the correct address before it shipped. internet, Internet

I ordered a a couple tester size bottle of cologne and immediately after placing the order noticed that the address was wrong. I asked them to fix it before shipping and they said it had already shipped which is impossible becasue I asked right after placing the order. I called USPS and they said that the package has not been dropped off at USPS yet and to contact the sender to change the address before they drop it off. When I try to get the the girl at FragrenceX to change the address she said its too late and hung up on me. I feel furiated that this company would treat a customer like that because they didnt want to take the time to change the address. Now I have to do the footwork myself to get the person at my old address to hold the package until I can get it from them. Please whatever you do don't order from this company because they are rude and lazy crooks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/fragranceXcom/internet/fragranceXcom-I-was-lied-to-about-them-shipping-my-package-because-they-didnt-want-to-ch-829767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on fragranceX.com