Complaint Review: FRAMES BROKER

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Tifani — Sacramento California
FRAMES BROKER
33 Annette Way Jericoh, New York USA

FRAMES BROKER Shades Emporium SCAM- Backorder so I called in to cancel, they shipped and charged me anyway Jericoh New York

We ordered a pair of glasses on 6-25-2013, we received a confirmation email that said the order will ship in 3-4 business days. Later received a call that they were backordered with no definite time frame. We found the glass frames somewhere else in stock, ordered them and had them in just a few days. We called the frames broker back BEFORE we ordered the new pair to cancel the order, the lady said no problem it was cancelled, my husband said are you sure?? Don't ship me glasses later(jokingly). Around August 5 we received these frames from the frame broker, called immediately to complain and no one would answer. At one point the phone number was not working and referred us to the website for help and I could not get help there either. Today Aug 13th we finally got someone on the phone and she said no record of our cancellation and we would be charged a 20% re stocking fee. I asked for Anna Banks manager and she would not provide me anyone else to talk to. I went to their chat and spoke to "Stacy" and she would not help me either. I copied the chat session. While I was on chat I was also on hold with Anna Banks who after 21 minutes on hold hung up on me. This is a SCAM company, I now see reviews that state the glass frames may be fake. Bottom line is I now have 2 pairs of $360 glass frames when I only wanted one pair. I have now seen several folks that had the same experience, if you search framesbroker you will see the complaints. I plan to report fraud to my credit card company as well.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 02:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRAMES-BROKER/Jericoh-New-York-11753/FRAMES-BROKER-Shades-Emporium-SCAM-Backorder-so-I-called-in-to-cancel-they-shipped-and-1075540. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRAMES BROKER