Complaint Review: franchise compliance Owner: Valdez

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: Russ — California United States of America
franchise compliance Owner: Valdez
PO Box 982662 park city utah 84098 park city, Utah United States of America

franchise compliance Owner: Valdez Franchise Compliance DOES NOT PAY MYSTERY SHOPPER park city, Utah

I did a mystery shop for Franchise compliance in December 2011.  I was told I did a great job and awaited my repayment of my out of pocket expenses over about 100 dollars.  It is now MAY of 2012 and I have not gotten one penny!  The first several months I was told by the rep that I would be paid.  But after the months dragged on, she quit responding to my emails asking where my money is.  I have sent many emails directly to the owner, in Utah Mr. Alvarez.  He has never replied to me.   I keep sending emails demanding I get paid but they just ignore me.  It's so so so WRONG that they get away with this!  I'm out 100 dollars from this carpet cleaning shop!!!!  AND IT WAS ROTTEN SERVICE TO BOOT!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/franchise-compliance-Owner-Valdez/park-city-Utah-84098/franchise-compliance-Owner-Valdez-Franchise-Compliance-DOES-NOT-PAY-MYSTERY-SHOPPER-par-887269. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on franchise compliance Owner: Valdez