Complaint Review: Franchise Compliance

• Updated: Mon, June 18, 2012

• Reported By: spectrum mom — Baldwin New York United States of America
Franchise Compliance
Park City, Utah United States of America

Franchise Compliance I am out $193 dollars for a Chem-dry carpet cleaning shop I performed in February. Park City, Utah

What a joke!  I have done mystery shopping for many years, and NEVER before have I been cheated out of money.  In fact, I performed a shop for Franchise Compliance several years back, and got paid without a problem.  What I nightmare, I'm out $193.00

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2012 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franchise-Compliance/Park-City-Utah-/Franchise-Compliance-I-am-out-193-dollars-for-a-Chem-dry-carpet-cleaning-shop-I-performe-899414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franchise Compliance