Complaint Review: Franchise State tax Board

• Updated: Sat, November 30, 2013

• Reported By: Dusty — winlock Washington
Franchise State tax Board
Po box 942867 Sacramento, California USA

Franchise State tax Board Gangsters, rip off artists, etc. Perpetuation of fraud, creating false documents, Took money not owed from bank acc. Sacramento California

The California state franchise tax board is at it again. They have garnished my account for money I don’t owe them. They have sent me three letters each with a different problem. My Tax consultant and I both had responded with appropriate paperwork indicating each time that I didn’t owe anything. This last time they trumped up fictional income by an estimation of what businesses made in my area there in California. I had bought a business license, but never bought or sold anything. I filed my reports with the board of equalization indicating no income and no inventory. (yes I still have the copies) That was back in 2000, which by the way, is already past the statute of limitations'. I am asking as I have seen others here ask. Why hasn’t a class action lawsuit been filed against the state of California for unfair collection practices?? Any one? I’ll keep checking back… One other thing I noticed that they are bending the law to suit themselves. I noticed this when reading the tax laws and then seeing the way they have applied them in trying to get you to think they have the law on their side as in the Business Tax Estimator. The law indicates the reason for estimation is to provide law makers with an idea on how their laws may affect the different businesses in the area. However, the FTB is using this as a estimation of how much your business should have made and then taxing you on fictional income. SHADY Practices. SCAM to the MAX. I moved from Cal. In 2007.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2013 05:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franchise-State-tax-Board/Sacramento-California-94267-0011/Franchise-State-tax-Board-Gangsters-rip-off-artists-etc-Perpetuation-of-fraud-creatin-1103289. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franchise State tax Board