Complaint Review: franchise tax board

• Updated: Wed, May 23, 2012

• Reported By: talkingtina1 — culver city California United States of America
franchise tax board
culver city, California United States of America

FRAQNCHISE TAX BOARD EMPTIED MY ACCOUNT W/O NOTIFYING ME-THEY CAUSED MY MEDICATIONS TO BE CANCELLED!!! culver city, California

Franchise Tax Board, on May 24 2012, took every penny I had in my bank account, EVERY PENNY.
And they knew the money they took was DISABILITY  money, the only income I have anymore.

If I'd had more, they would have taken it and not left anything for my needs.   How can they take ALL your money and not leave you $100 for food??!

When I called, they asked me how many kids I had???!!! Apparently they are willing to starve them TOO!

Naturally, they told me they had sent mot one but TWO LETTERS warning me they were gonna place a lien & take my money - do you really think I would JUST IGNORE IT??? PLEASE. I've gotten all the other letters, didn't I.....hmmm....all but the 'we're gonna screw you hard' one.

Now I have to provide THEM with a ton of crap just to get some back.  AND, AND the BANK levels fees when the taxman cometh, so I got royally screwed HUNDREDS MORE
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN OUR GOVERNMENT STEALS UNTIL THERE NOTHING LEFT - THEY STEAL FROM US.  We know this ti be true caus eLA Times is always running articles about the city money stolen and the tax advantage they gave the rich property owner - unbelievable.

I NEVER RECEIVED ANY NOTICE OF THEIR INTENT TO WITHDRAW ALL MY MONEY.
I found out when my medications didn't show up!!  I was SO upset my heart was pounding and my hands were shaking - I guess they can kill me with stress and it's no big deal to them.

Everything has changed in our world and I would have sooner gone to jail than jeopardized my medications and diet!!!! There was no letters, they just needed money, so they just TOOK IT.

How dare you put someones ability to get food and medications in DANGER.

IS IT TIME TO TAKE BACK OUR COUNTRY YET?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2012 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/franchise-tax-board/culver-city-California-90230/FRAQNCHISE-TAX-BOARD-EMPTIED-MY-ACCOUNT-WO-NOTIFYING-ME-THEY-CAUSED-MY-MEDICATIONS-TO-BE-887294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on franchise tax board