Complaint Review: francis and sons car wash

• Submitted: Mon, April 15, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Marcie — glendale Arizona
francis and sons car wash
4210 w glendale ave phoenix, Arizona United States of America

francis and sons car wash I prepaid for a service and now they are out of business phoenix, Arizona

on 9/21/12 I prepaid Francis and Sons car wash $90.00 for a complete interior detail.

I went to use it on 4/12/13 and they are no longer at the location.  I looked them up on the internet and got several phone numbers for other locations.  The first 3 I called were disconnected.  Someone did answer the 4th one.  He told me they sold the business and hung up on me.

So now I am out $90.00 and do not know how to recoup my loss.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 08:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/francis-and-sons-car-wash/phoenix-Arizona-85051/francis-and-sons-car-wash-I-prepaid-for-a-service-and-now-they-are-out-of-business-phoeni-1043335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on francis and sons car wash