Complaint Review: Frank Corrado

• Updated: Wed, November 13, 2013

• Reported By: seeker — Pensacola Florida
Frank Corrado
39506 Bolington Rd Lovettsville, Virginia USA

Frank Corrado RingoCircus, LLC Cheat,Blackmailer,Con artist,deceptive,controling,slow pay,Terrible Business. Lovettsville Virginia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Vincent Franco's folly

This person makes offer's to buy item's from indivuals, to help competitors, by removing item's that indivual is selling from circulation. Very deceptive Liar. He may involve an item not even associated with auctual item he is trying to control. He believes people can't see through his scamming ways.Uses false email addresses, and dot com's to re-direct people, which involves other compaines. These compaines may or may not know he is doing this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 04:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Corrado/Lovettsville-Virginia-20180-3202/Frank-Corrado-RingoCircus-LLC-CheatBlackmailerCon-artistdeceptivecontrolingslow-pay-1098956. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank Corrado

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Vincent Franco's folly

AUTHOR: riveria - ()

Vincent Franco’s report is so beyond falsehood; it is fantasy.  It is his folly that is plain to anyone.  Ebay seller 7875vincent.  I have his telephone number as well, but unlike him, I am not posting such personal information (at least not at this time).

The following is factual and verifiable.

This is related to an ebay transaction with me as the consumer/buyer and Franco (ebay member 7875vincent) as the seller.  The item sold was his used Wilder/Pryor DVD listed as a B-I-N with a Make-Offer option.  I made an offer, which he accepted upon consideration.  I did not realize until 3 days later that he accepted my offer.  I made the payment at that time, but by that time Franco had left a number of aggressive messages through ebay claiming that I was required to make immediate payment.  He then refused to ship the item and then requested a cancellation of the sale.  My mistake (in hind sight) was not walk away from this irate person.  I declined his request to cancel; I wanted the DVD I paid for.  He continued his aggression and then refunded my payment.  Upon reviewing his feedback, I noticed other members had similar issues with him, so I chose to leave a negative feedback to provide other members caution.  My feedback: "Refused to fulfill. I Paid w/in 3 days. Harasses. Irate." His response on this: “Dealing with this No Pay, Will make you sick to your Stomach. Unable to complete”.  Consider reviewing 7875vincent feedback.  Consequentially, Franco decided to report me here (as a deadbeat ??) – go figure.  The company RingoCircus is a family business we run that specializes in model trains and other related items, and the payment used for this personal purchase is the same paypal account we use for the company. The partial image Franco posted is the actual paypal payment I made that he refunded. Somehow Franco comes to his conclusion that I am a deadbeat and a con-artist, and my family's business is deceptive.

So according to Franco: (1) I was slow to pay; 3 days was not immediate enough for him (2) I am a cheat; since he could have sold his used DVD for his full price instead of accepting my offer; (3) I am a blackmailer; I insisted that he ship what I paid for; (4) I am a con artist; I hide behind my personal ebay account buying up used DVDs to knock out completion for my family business that sells model trains (5) I run a terrible business; please review the business reputation (6) I am a liar;  while I am not without sin, there were no lies spoken then and none here.