Complaint Review: Frank Gill

• Reported By: FRANK GILL — Louisville Kentucky
Frank Gill
635 E. 1 suite247 Tustin, CA Corona, California United States of America

Frank Gill Nations First Doc Prep Home Modification Scam Corona, California

*Author of original report: Nations First Doc Prep NOT A SCAM!!!

I got a call from this company so called Nations First and they said everything I wanted to hear fro reducing my interest rates, my house payment would be cut literally in half. I was told that all I need to do is send in all the required paperwork and I would be approved for the modification.
I was told it would cost $900.00, so I arran for this money to be taken from my bank card. Every since then I was supposed to get some paperwork to sign and rwturn but I never got it and I have been trying to call them but they have not responded to any of my calls and voicemails.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2013 01:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Gill/Corona-California-/Frank-Gill-Nations-First-Doc-Prep-Home-Modification-Scam-Corona-California-1038180. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank Gill

Nations First Doc Prep NOT A SCAM!!!

AUTHOR: FRANK GILL - ()

I would like to say that Nations First Doc Prep Is a good creditable company. I had to make a few phone calls to get great help from a great lady at the company. I would like to say that I was wrong and impatient in my actions towards Nations First and I would like to apologize to them after working so hard to give me the help I need. I once again would like to say sorry for the posting of my earlier negative comment and post. I would like to finish by saying be patient and don't get discouraged and things will go as planned for you.
sincerely Frank Gill.