Complaint Review: Frank LoScalzo and Associates

• Reported By: Anonymous — Los Angeles California
Frank LoScalzo and Associates
4250 Vets Highway holbrook, New York USA

Frank LoScalzo and Associates Debt Settlement Program Fraud holbrook New York

I enrolled in a debt settlement program through Financial Recovery USA in June 2010. This program used the services of Frank LoScalzo and Assoc. (a licensed attorney) to negotiate with creditors to settle debt. I paid a monthly amount into an escrow account which was supposed to be used to negotiate my debt settlements. After one year of paying into this account I was sued by a creditor. Frank LoScalzo and their affiliate in California did nothing regarding the suit and I had a judgement entered against me. 60 days after the judgement was entered, I was contacted by the CA affiliate and told I would need to declare bankruptcy. I had paid $8,000 into my escrow over the 1 year period, but when I contacted Frank LoScalzo to access the money in order to pay the judgement, they told me I only had $2,000 in the account; the other $6,000 had gone to paying for their service. I immediately ended my participation in their program, received the $2,000 I had left in the escrow account, and ended up negotiating a settlement for the judgement on my own. I was robbed of $6,000 and had my credit ruined by this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/28/2014 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-LoScalzo-and-Associates/holbrook-New-York-11741/Frank-LoScalzo-and-Associates-Debt-Settlement-Program-Fraud-holbrook-New-York-1165541. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank LoScalzo and Associates