Complaint Review: Frank Mata Essenciality

• Submitted: Tue, August 27, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Manyproblems — Alabama
Frank Mata Essenciality
Plaza Peninsula Local C-7 Francisco Medina Puerto Vallarta, Select State/Province Mexico
  • Phone: 322 221 0012
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

Frank Mata Essenciality Renting out units without owners permission Puerto Vallarta Jalisco

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Si es un ratero.

Frank Mata has known me for a long time, I use him as my rental agent and it was not until recently that I noticed he was not telling me of all the occasions my unit was being rented out. In between my latest trips Frank Mata told me that my unit had not been rented out. When I entered my unit, right away I realized he had lied. I always had my suspicions of something being fishy about him but since his offices were on the same development I thought he was the right person for the job. Upon entering my unit I realized that on my balcony there were some cigarette butts that were definitely not there the previous time I had travelled down. When I confronted Frank about this issue he claimed to know nothing about it. I decided to go take a look into the check in books for my unit and I realized that Mata only told me about half of the rentals of my unit, paying me for only half the rentals that he booked. I am starting a lawsuit against him for fraud and breach of contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2013 02:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Mata-Essenciality-/Puerto-Vallarta-Select-StateProvince-48333/Frank-Mata-Essenciality-Renting-out-units-without-owners-permission-Puerto-Vallarta-Jal-1079555. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank Mata Essenciality

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Si es un ratero.

AUTHOR: Juliana - ()

Hello, I used to be his secretary for 2 years and I can confirm that Mr. Frank Mata from Essenciality rentals in Puerto Vallarta is indeed scamming many of his clients.