Complaint Review: frank miller

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: regeina — columbus Ohio United States of America
frank miller
fresno, California United States of America

frank miller company claimed they would give me a loan of $4000 if i paid them 300 dollars on green dot card. fresno, California

I was told I cold get a $4000 loan if I paid $ 300 on a green dot card. so I paid the pretend loan company $250 dollars on a green dot card, and was told I had no money on my green dot card. I paid $250 because the guy kept changing the amount I had to pay for the loan .I have been receiving harrasing calls and messages on my voice mail ever since. And was cursed at and told I would be arrested.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 09:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/frank-miller/fresno-California-/frank-miller-company-claimed-they-would-give-me-a-loan-of-4000-if-i-paid-them-300-dollar-1012652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on frank miller