Complaint Review: Frank & Rhoda Helring

• Updated: Thu, June 13, 2013

• Reported By: Legal Measure — California
Frank & Rhoda Helring
18282 Imperial Hwy Yorba Linda, California USA

Frank & Rhoda Helring Abusive to Staff, and profane treatment Yorba Linda California

*Consumer Comment: Not Surprised

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Anonymous Complainer???

We recently did business with This Couple (Frank 7 Rhoda Helring), owners of Allure Med Aesthetics in Yorba Linda. While Frank tends to be more "calm", he is still highyl manipulative. Rhoda has proven to be what we would consider to be very unstable. Highly profane, and completely incoherent at times. I caution anyone who chooses to do business with Allure, and specifically Ms. Helring. I would not want her working on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2013 09:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Rhoda-Helring/Yorba-Linda-California-92886/Frank-Rhoda-Helring-Abusive-to-Staff-and-profane-treatment-Yorba-Linda-California-1058839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank & Rhoda Helring

Not Surprised

AUTHOR: bmn6227 - ()

I am not at all surprised to see such a negative comment, review about Rhoda and this business.

I am a former client and felt BULLIED and SHAMED into buying a package of treatments that I know I did not need.

I have never felt so manipulated and cheated by a person, business in my life.

After one botched visit here I never returned and was never offered any sort of sympathy or compensation.

Rhoda is not a 'facialist' or 'technician' ...to me she is a pushy salesperson pressuring people to buy things they don't need by using manipulation and guilt.

I strongly encourage anyone considering buying anything here to reconsider and go elsewhere.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Anonymous Complainer???

AUTHOR: 18208 Imperial Highway - ()

To Whom It May Concern,

I am opening this rebuttal and addressing the complaining party in this manner because the person or entity in question apparently did not have the courage or fortitude to provide a name or identification to authenticate their negative comments that have been stated.

First and foremost, this complaint could not have been written by any of our patients because if it had we would have known about it immediately and engaged the matter and brought it to a successful conclusion.  No treatment whatsoever was mentioned and that is also very highly suspect.

Now, let me tell you who I suspect wrote this errant report.  His name is Samuel D. Lehrer and he is the owner of Med Laser Depot aka Laser Repair Depot aka Aesthetic Partners, Inc.  You can find OUR assessment of his business practices under the heading of Med Laser Depot/Samuel D. Lehrer in this Rip Off Report website.  We purchased some very inferior laser equipment from his firm and we still have not received total satisfaction with our original purchase and most likely never will.

Well I believe, this is enough said on this matter . . . unless you want to be a man Sam and sign your errant and misguided report of our firm, Ha!

I can be contacted to provide further commentary on Mr. Samuel D. Lehrer and his fraudulent companies below.

Frank J. Helring, COO

Allure' Med Aesthetics, Inc.

Yorba Linda, CA