Complaint Review: Frank Rumbauskas

• Updated: Mon, March 24, 2014

• Reported By: hjd — Burntwood UK
Frank Rumbauskas
Dallas, Texas USA

Frank Rumbauskas Never cold call again Goods returned within 30 days money still taken from bank Dallas Texas

On the 11th Feb 2014 I ordered "NeverColdCall again" from Frank Rumbbauskas. I paid the postage and was instructed that I had 30 days free trial. I returned the goods unopened within the 30 days by registered mail. I received confirmation that the goods had been received by Franks company on the 5th March 2014.

Then on the 17th March the full $97 dollars was deducted from my card. Customer support apologised for this "mix up" and said that head office were dealing with this. But no sign of my money being returned. I asked for the contact details of the person in head office but have had no reply.

I just want the money you took without authorisation from my account returned immediatley.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2014 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frank-Rumbauskas/Dallas-Texas-TX5230/Frank-Rumbauskas-Never-cold-call-again-Goods-returned-within-30-days-money-still-taken-fr-1133097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frank Rumbauskas