Complaint Review: frank scarpino

1415 w 22nd street oak brook terrace, Illinois United States of America
  • Phone: 6308876000
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

frank scarpino complete fraud and a legal thief oak brook terrace, Illinois

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: My version of events.

Frank Scarpino is the worst attorney evet, as previous reports stated I started a case in December of 2010 from that time until October 2011 he came to court a total of four times and was late. He charged me $5,000 for nothing, a couple of times he sent another attorney who informed me that he did not work for or with frank and apologize for the poor service that I was receiving, he was just doing him a favor coming in to get Mr another continuance. A total if 13 continuance, it got to the point where the states attorney asked if I had been in contact with him because this was something that should not be dragging on.

After the last time he was a no show no call I contacted another attorney and informed him about my situation, he told me that it was my right to give him a call and find out what wad going on, so I did Frank act like when I called him he was pro bono said I was bothering him and Hung up on me. I called the other attorney back he was very disturb by his behavior tried to call him to let him know that he would be taking over my case and would need my file, Frank never returned his call and the day when both attorney were at court to sign over Frank came in late and very rude to the new attorney and tried to avoid the judge.

I think this is a scam that he pulls on scared individuals I asked for a bill never responded I think that he should have repaid me for the non work he did

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 08:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/frank-scarpino/oak-brook-terrace-Illinois-60523/frank-scarpino-complete-fraud-and-a-legal-thief-oak-brook-terrace-Illinois-982682. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on frank scarpino

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

My version of events.

AUTHOR: Frank T. Scarpino - (United States of America)

I'm sorry that i left this client with a bad feeling.  I've represented over 12,000 people in my career. I'm in the service business where the customer is not alway right. If I dragged out a case it was for the client's benefit. Justice delayed. I didn't ask for more money after two years. I wish I knew the identity of this client.

I've never received a reprimand from the Illinois Attorney Registration and Discipline Committee nor have I ever received a lawsuit from a client requesting money.  I was never asked for a refund. If I was rude I'm sorry but judging from the complaint I may have been responding in kind.