Complaint Review: Frankie Lorenzo Anderson

• Updated: Sun, January 05, 2014

• Reported By: Unhappy Customer — Tampa area Florida
Frankie Lorenzo Anderson
7420 121st Ave North Largo, Florida USA

Frankie Lorenzo Anderson f.l.a. a/c warehouseFrankie lorenzo anderson jr. HVAC ripoff. No Warranty. JUNK Largo Florida

*Consumer Comment: I was just ripped off also

*Consumer Comment: Frankie got me too

BEWARE. If frankie comes to your home to do your ac system tell him to leave. He is going throughout the state using equipment that doesn't work or is outdated. He put in a unit for me last month that stopped working the next day. He never returned my calls or texts. So much for his 90 day warranty.He destroyed my entire HVAC system.

I had an updated 410A system, he switched it back to an old R22.  He'll plead and beg to be paid in cash. He is no longer doing work in the Tampa Bay area. He is going elsewhere now. BEWARE. Usually travels with older male he calls his dad. Drives a burgundy ford expedition.

Will promise you he will send you a receipt via email and never send. Very umprofessional, confrontational, and not honest. [continued below]....

..... Take a close look at his MUGSHOTS under Pinellas county Sherriff. Been arrested numerous times. If he shows up tell him to leave. Uses the number 727-488-5062. May have alias number also.

This is not slander or defamation of characted. Telling a factual situation that happened to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2014 06:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Frankie-Lorenzo-Anderson/Largo-Florida-33773/Frankie-Lorenzo-Anderson-fla-ac-warehouseFrankie-lorenzo-anderson-jr-HVAC-ripoff-No-1113140. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Frankie Lorenzo Anderson

I was just ripped off also

AUTHOR: Pissedoff - (USA)

Just paid him cash to install a 410 system. It doesn't work and he won't return calls.

Frankie got me too

AUTHOR: Nay Nay - ()

Looking for any one else that has been ripped off by this guy. I have filed complaint with the F. B. I , and they asked if I knew of any other victims. I said "I will try to find them."