Complaint Review: FRANKLIN CAREER INSTITUTE

• Updated: Thu, October 17, 2013

• Reported By: AET917 — Brooklyn New York
FRANKLIN CAREER INSTITUTE
5323 5th Avenue Brooklyn, New York USA

FRANKLIN CAREER INSTITUTE FCI USELESS CERTIFICATE/TERRIBLE REPUTATION Brooklyn New York

I must start by saying that this school is a complete RIP OFF. The piece of paper they give you which they call a certificate is all BS. It does not certify you. The school has such a bad reputation that it is extremely hard to find a job.

I graduated in Sept of 2010 and I must say it was the worst decision I ever made. I invested 15 months into thsi program and could not find a job. One of the teachers became the placement coordinator who does a terrible job at helping students find jobs. He tells you to create all these profiles online and says he has no jobs at the time and there is nothing he can do for you. Besides that, they send you on internships to do paper work like filling and scanning and at the end of the inetenship, they dont have room to hire you.

The cost of the program is about $20,000, if your financial aid does not cover it fully, they want you to make weekly payments. At the end of the semester they come up with this excuse about budget cuts and then if you  can't finish paying they will send you to some collections agency called Marrell Associates who harras you to pay and if you tell them you are not working and can't pay they ask you to get a loan or borrow the money. This school has been the worst choose I ever made and I regret it so much. I invested 15 months for nothing because I could not even find a decent paying job even after I graduated. BE AWARE, DO NOT ATTEND THIS SCHOOl. Please go to a CUNY school it is cheaper and you will have no LOANS. Do not go to this S**T hole.

This school is a FRAUD and a SCAM and I have no idea why they are still in business. I owe Marrell associates $2,000 of which I won't pay because this school doesnt deserve a penny more after they took $20,000 from my financial aid. THEY AREN'T EVEN ACCREDITED.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2013 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/FRANKLIN-CAREER-INSTITUTE/Brooklyn-New-York-11220/FRANKLIN-CAREER-INSTITUTE-FCI-USELESS-CERTIFICATETERRIBLE-REPUTATION-Brooklyn-New-York-1092667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on FRANKLIN CAREER INSTITUTE