Complaint Review: Franklin Collection Service, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, April 10, 2014
  • Updated: Thu, April 10, 2014

• Reported By: Jourdan — Fairhope Alabama
Franklin Collection Service, Inc.
PO BOX 3910 Tupelo, Mississippi USA

Franklin Collection Service, Inc. While attempting to resolve the debt I was bullied and belittled by a supervisor named Jeremy who stated "the balls not in your court lady. You need to pay your bills and you wouldn't be calling me". He went on to say "I don't know what it's like calling a debt collector because I pay my bills". When confronted on his behavior Jeremy stated "you must not like people, that's what your problem is lady" Tupelo Mississippi

While attempting to resolve a debt I spoke with at Supervisor named Jeremy who was condescending, rude, belittling and who completly contradicted the previous employee.  During this encounter I was told "you need to pay your entire balance because the ball isn't in your court lady, it's in mine".  He also went on to let me know "i don't know what it's like to call a debt collector, I pay my bills", "I wouldn't be talking to you if you payed your bills".  When confronted on his attitude and behavior Jeremy stated "I'm not the problem I think you just don't like people lady" and when asked if they use customer service skills when speaking to people Jeremy stated "no we don't do customer service over here... You can speak to someone else about customer service."  This experience was both humilitating and distressing.  I believe in common curtisy and respect regardless of the situation.  Franklin Collections Service, employees degenerates who persecute even those trying to resolve a debt... It's troubling to think how many lives have been negativly affected by this company that obviously lacks service skills, integrity and have no respect for humanity.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franklin-Collection-Service-Inc/Tupelo-Mississippi-38803/Franklin-Collection-Service-Inc-While-attempting-to-resolve-the-debt-I-was-bullied-and-1137808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franklin Collection Service, Inc.