Complaint Review: franklin debt solutions inc

• Submitted: Tue, November 17, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, November 17, 2009

• Reported By: Lulu — Greenbelt Maryland United States of America
franklin debt solutions inc
11 North Washington St. Suite 210 Rockville, Maryland United States of America

franklin debt solutions inc a ripoff Rockville , Maryland

I would like to have someone help me in reference to something that happened to me. I called a debt solution company named Franklin Dept Solution. When I called and explained to them my problem they told me that a deposit of $495.00 was needed so I can work a payment plant with my creditor. I specifically told them if that money was going to go towards payment to that creditor and he said yes. So I went ahead and gave him my account information. Now I received a letter in the mail telling me that $495.00 is the fee for their services. I am very upset because he specifically told me that it will go towards my creditor to pay off. Can you please try to guide me to help other people that are desperate and will fall for people like Franklin Dept Solutions.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/17/2009 11:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/franklin-debt-solutions-inc/Rockville-Maryland-20850/franklin-debt-solutions-inc-a-ripoff-Rockville-Maryland-524884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on franklin debt solutions inc