likes

• Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: lcobbs — Trenton Texas United States of America
Franklin Prosperity
Internet, Florida United States of America

Franklin Prosperity Newsmax Unauthorized debit on my bank debit card in the amount of $47.00 Internet, Florida

I noticed a charge on my bank debit card that I didn't authorize on 11/19/12 by NMX Franklin Prosperity . I called the 800 number to speak to someone about cancelling any subscriptions and to get a refund on my bank charges and I sat for over twenty minutes on hold. I then called my bank and had to cancel my bank card and filed a fraud report against them. I am hoping the bank can help get this situation resolved since I am unable to reach them by phone.
I also visited the online customer service website provided to file a complaint to resolve the issue with the company and after I clicked to send my message to customer service, this is what the email response from Newsmax said:   LeeAnn,
Your e-mail has been received. Please do not attempt to reply to this
notice. It will not be received and could delay our response to you.
Thank you for contacting Newsmax Customer Service. If you are contacting
us about a charge on your credit or debit card, please do not call your
credit card company, as we will resolve the issue with you as quickly
as possible.
All inquiries will be handled in the order they have been received. A
customer service representative will contact you shortly.
Sincerely,
Newsmax Customer Service

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Franklin-Prosperity/Internet-Florida-/Franklin-Prosperity-Newsmax-Unauthorized-debit-on-my-bank-debit-card-in-the-amount-of-47-971746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Franklin Prosperity